DocuSign electronic form instructions
- Before starting, gather email contact information for your advisor, committee members, and program director as applicable on the form. You can find emails by using the employee directory: University Directory
- Complete the required asterisk fields. Once all required fields have been entered on the form, click Begin Signing. Below is an example of one type of form that requires signatures. Signatures required will vary by form.
- You will receive an access code from the email you entered on the form from “Graduate School via DocuSign.” It may potentially route to your Spam folder, so please check this folder if not received within a few minutes. Click on Resume Signing to enter in the validation code.
- Click Validate to proceed with the form.
- Once the form loads, click Continue to proceed with filling in the required fields. Items highlighted in RED are required to complete the form. When finished completing the form, click FINISH at the bottom of the page or at the upper right hand corner.
- A pop-up screen will appear asking if you would like to savea copy of your document. This is optional. You automatically will receive a finished copy once all members entered at the beginning of the process have signed the document.
- Click Close. The form will route to the contacts you entered for signing.
- If you have questions on the process, please contact our office at 775-784-6869 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.