Doctoral Dissertation Filing Guidelines
Filing your doctoral dissertation at the Graduate Division is one of the final steps leading to the award of your graduate degree. Your manuscript is a scholarly presentation of the results of the research you conducted. The University of Nevada, Reno upholds the tradition that you have an obligation to make your research available to other scholars. This is done when the Graduate School submits your manuscript to the University Library UMI Dissertation Publishing Service. However, you may request that your dissertation is forwarded as soon as the degrees have been awarded.
Please review the Dissertation/Thesis guidelines and submission requirements.
- Committee Approval page (5 committee members)
- Committee Approval page (6 committee members)
- Committee Approval page (Co-advisor and 4 committee members)
- Committee Approval page (Co-advisor and 5 committee members)
- Doctoral Microfilming Agreement (For paper submissions only)
- Doctoral Complete Microfilming Agreement
- Final Review Approval
- Survey of Earned Doctorates