Nominations are currently being solicited for the 2013 award and are due May 2, 2014. Flyer for distribution.
The nomination form may be downloaded on the SEC forms page.
Purpose of Award
The Wolf Cub of the Year award recognizes outstanding full-time and part-time classified staff members, who exemplify the University's standards for excellence and innovation during their first two years of employment.
Who is eligible?
- All classified staff with two (2) years or less of full-time (or equivalent) classified service.
- Currently employed.
- Nominee must be a full-time or part-time classified staff employee of the University of Nevada, Reno.
- Can be employed at any of UNR's physical locations.
Criteria for Award
- Excellence in innovation and initiative (ability to creatively tackle projects with enthusiasm).
- Attitude towards fellow employees, students, the public, and tasks (availability, cooperation, courtesy, friendliness).
- Quality of work (accuracy, timeliness, dependability).
Award recipients shall receive:
- Plaque and recognition at "Honor the Best Ceremony"
- Gift certificate