Governor Guinn Millennium Scholarship Program
Program information and requirements are available on the Nevada Treasurer’s Website.
How the University Disburses the Funds:
- Full-time enrollment in a minimum of 12 credits of coursework is required. Remedial coursework may be included in the 12 credit requirement. However, the scholarship cannot pay the fees for remedial coursework.
- The amount is a maximum $960 per semester.
- The scholarship is applied to the student’s account at the beginning of each semester. If charges remain after the scholarship disburses the student is responsible for paying them.
- Direct deposit into the student’s checking account is available if a student has enrolled in this option through the MyNEVADA finances section of the Student Center Dashboard and residual funds remain after the account is paid in full.
- Financial aid may be revised to accommodate the receipt of other funds such as an additional scholarship when the total of all aid exceeds the student’s budget.