The hydrogeology curriculum serves three objectives:
- To provide a sound foundation in physical, chemical, geological and quantitative sciences as a basis for understanding the hydrologic cycle and managing water resources.
- To prepare students for entry-level professional careers in firms and agencies that address hydrologic, hydrogeologic and environmental geology issues.
- To prepare students for graduate study in hydrologic sciences.
Students in this program develop basic skills in math, chemistry, and physics, as well as in geology and geological engineering. Optional courses are offered for students who plan to continue into graduate studies. Students are required to meet with their advisors for program approval and for review of academic progress at least once each semester.
Related Degrees and Programs
- Hydrogeology, Bachelor of Science Degree
- Hydrogeology, Master of Science Degree
- Ph.D. in Hydrogeology
Contact College of Science
|Location||Davidson Math and Science Center|