The World Languages and Literatures Department currently offers courses in the following languages. For a list of faculty who teach these courses, please visit our faculty page.
- GER 111 - Elementary German I
- GER 112 - Elementary German II
- GER 211 - Second Year German I
- GER 212 - Second Year German II
- GER 221 - German Culture
- GER 305 - German Composition I
- GER 306 - German Composition II
- GER 309 - German Conversation
- GER 315 - Introduction to German Literature
- PAIT 111 - First Year Paiute I
- PAIT 112 - First Year Paiute II
- PAIT 211 - Second Year Paiute I
- PAIT 212 - Second Year Paiute II
- PORT 211 - Second Year Portuguese I
- PORT 212 - Second Year Portuguese II
- PORT 305 - Portuguese Composition I
- PORT 306 - Portuguese Composition II
- PORT 309 - Portuguese Conversation
- PORT 321 - Luso-Brazilian Culture & Civilization
- PORT 410 - Advanced Portuguese I
- PORT 411 - Advanced Portuguese II
- Spanish (Language and Society Specialization), B.A.
- Spanish (Literature & Culture Specialization), B.A.
- Spanish and Secondary Education, B.A.
- Dual degree: Spanish and Secondary Education, B.A. & B.A. in ED