The Joe Crowley Student Union (JCSU) provides opportunities for student groups, campus departments and community groups to co-sponsor their events with the JCSU. Co-Sponsorship has the potential to include custom designs for marketing materials, cost of event staffing and assistance in planning your event. The specifics of what will be provided by co-sponsorship must be determined and agreed upon prior to the event. Please contact the Event Management office at (775) 784-6505 or firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss this opportunity.
Requirements for co-sponsorship
- The event, first and foremost, must benefit the students at the University of Nevada, Reno.
- Your group needs to be a University-affiliated group including a student organization or a department.
- The event must be held in the Joe Crowley Student Union.
- You must have a space reserved in the Joe Crowley Student Union for your event.
- The JCSU logo must be located on all marketing materials.
- If admission is being charged or if the event is a fundraiser, the funds must not go back to the group/department as a way to re-fund for hosting the event.
- During your event, you must follow all policies outlined in the Facilities Usage Guidelines.
- The facilities must be returned to the same cleanliness that you found them. Failure to meet these requirements may result in a loss of co-sponsorship and full ownership of charges.