Event scheduling

Event and use-of-space approval process

Step 1: Make your space request through Packlife.

Departments must first submit space requests through Packlife.

Step 2: Reserve again through the Joe Crowley Student Union system (if applicable).

If the space being requested is at the Joe Crowley Student Union, then a reservation will also need to be submitted through their individual reservation systems.

Step 3: Review event checklist while your request is being processed.

Once the submission is received, we will begin processing it within two business days. Review the checklist with steps that must be completed during the requesting process. Where applicable, all steps listed are required before any program/activity receives final approval.

Food truck locations and approval process on campus

Whether you're organizing an event and would like to invite food trucks to participate, or you are a vendor with a food truck that wishes to operate on campus, you'll need to review our list of approved locations and read our approval policy.


Student club event scheduling

Recognized student groups may reserve space on campus for any event, including tabling, club meetings, large events and club sports games. Students must first go to the Packlife portal and submit an event request form. Once received, the form will be reviewed by SEAB and then filtered to appropriate space managers.

Alcohol policy

View the University policy or download the request for alcoholic beverage service form.

Chalking guidelines

Chalking may be used by ASUN and GSA recognized student groups to create messages only on sidewalks to advertise student events.

Policy on the protection of children

Review the policy for the protection of all children who participate in university programs or activities involving children or who are University students. View the Child Protection packet.

PACKlife instructions

View step-by-step instructions for creating your event.

Posting guidelines

To post on public view bulletin boards on campus, you must get approval at the Scheduling Services Office. 

Risk information form

Complete the online risk information form for your event.