- Phone: (775) 682-7484
- Email: email@example.com
- Building: PE
- Room: 202A
- Mailstop: 0312
Daichi Fujioka received his Ph.D. in Mechanical Engineering from Georgia Institute of Technology in 2017. His dissertation was on an input-shaped model reference control for machines with flexible dynamics. He developed a method to optimally integrate input shaping with model reference control algorithm, and enhanced the overall robustness and performance of the controller. During his Ph.D., he earned Tech to Teaching Certificate, Center for the Integration of Research, Teaching and Learning - Associate Certificate, and Graduate Communication Certificate.
Dr. Fujioka is interested in more fully integrating the University and the College of Engineering international exchange programs into the department's educational and capstone experiences.
- Ph.D., Mechanical Engineering, Georgia Institute of Technology, 2017
- M.S., Mechanical Engineering, Georgia Institute of Technology, 2010
- B.S., Mechanical Engineering, Georgia Institute of Technology, 2007
- Intelligent command design
- Flexible system dynamics and control
- Vibration reduction