Apply as a Graduate Special (non-degree seeking) student

The graduate special classification is for students who have earned a bachelor's degree and wish to take graduate courses without enrolling in a graduate program leading to an advanced degree (Master's or Ph.D.).

You can view the requirements and additional information about Graduate Special status.


Apply as a graduate special student

Use the following steps to submit an application for admission as a graduate special student.