Fall 2019 Council Recruitment Events
IFC Tailgate: Friday, August 30th, at 3 pm in the Joe Crowley Student Union, Gateway Plaza
Interfraternity Council (IFC) Recruitment Process:
Interfraternity Council recruitment takes place after the first week of each semester and continues throughout the year. Each group maintains its own schedule of events, which are often included on chapter websites and social media.
To participate in recruitment:
- Complete the registration form.
- Contact the fraternities you are interested in through the contact information provided at open recruitment events.
- Attend as many recruitment events as you can.
- Ask questions about the process, financial obligations, time commitments, community service, athletics, academics, benefits, etc.
- Choose the fraternity that best fits you and what you are looking for in an organization.
- Sign a bid card with the chapter and the Interfraternity Council.
- Find out the time and location of the first meeting for new members of the chapter you have chosen to associate with.
For more information or questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.