Fall 2018 Council Recruitment Events
All individuals interested in Interfraternity Council fraternity recruitment must register and attend Recruitment Orientation on Tuesday, August 28, 2018 at 7pm in the Joe Crowley Student Union!
Interfraternity Council (IFC) Recruitment Process:
Interfraternity Council recruitment takes place after the first week of each semester and continues throughout the year. Each group maintains their own schedule of events, which are often included on chapter websites and social media.
To participate in recruitment:
- Complete the registration form.
- Contact the fraternities you are interested in through the contact information provided at open recruitment events.
- Attend as many recruitment events as you can.
- Ask questions about the process, financial obligations, time commitments, community service, athletics, academics, benefits, etc.
- Choose the fraternity that best fits you and what you are looking for in an organization.
- Sign a bid card with the chapter and the Interfraternity Council.
- Find out the time and location of the first meeting for new members of the chapter you have chosen to associate with.
For more information or questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.