Recruitment is a busy time of the academic year when students may affiliate with one of the University's 30 fraternities and sororities. Some of these organizations participate in a formal recruitment process during the first few weeks of school, while others offer recruitment throughout the year.
If you are interested in joining our community, don't forget to sign up for recruitment on the following pages: IFC - MGC - PHC. You are more than welcome to participate in multiple different recruitment processes in order to find the best chapter for you!
The events below are put on by our office and they are the perfect opportunity to meet all of our organizations as well as some of their members.
Fall 2018 Community Recruitment Events:
- GO Fest: Friday, August 24, 2018 at 9pm in the Joe Crowley Student Union, Gateway Plaza
- Fraternity and Sorority Life Cookout: Saturday, August 25, 2018 at 5pm in the Quad
- Fraternity and Sorority Information Session: Sunday, August 26, 2018 at 2pm in the Joe Crowley Student Union, Ballrooms
Recruitment and Intake Eligibility:
- All participants must be undergraduate students enrolled in 12 credit hours at the University of Nevada, Reno
- Minimum University GPA requirements:
- Interfraternity Council (IFC): Cumulative College or High School GPA of 2.75
- Multicultural Greek Council (MGC): Cumulative College GPA of 2.5 or Cumulative High School GPA of 2.75
- Panhellenic Council (PHC): Highly encouraged to have a Cumulative College GPA of 2.75 or a Cumulative High School GPA of 3.0
- All participants must be free of pending conduct charges
For more information or questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.