Recruitment is a busy time of the academic year when students may affiliate with one of the University's 25 fraternities and sororities. Some of these organizations participate in a structured recruitment process during the first few weeks of school, while others offer recruitment throughout the year.
If you are interested in joining our community, don't forget to sign up for recruitment on the following pages: IFC - MGC. You are more than welcome to participate in multiple different recruitment processes in order to find the best chapter for you!
The events below are put on by our office and they are the perfect opportunity to meet all of our organizations as well as some of their members.
- Go Fest: Friday, August 23rd, at 9 pm in the Joe Crowley Student Union, Gateway Plaza
- Fraternity and Sorority Life Cookout: Saturday, August 24th, at 5 pm in the Quad
- Fraternity and Sorority Life Informational Session: Sunday, August 25th, at 2 pm in the Joe Crowley Student Union, Ballrooms
Recruitment and Intake Eligibility:
- All participants must be undergraduate students enrolled in 12 credit hours at the University of Nevada, Reno
- Minimum University GPA requirements:
- Interfraternity Council (IFC): Cumulative College or High School GPA of 2.75
- Multicultural Greek Council (MGC): Cumulative College GPA of 2.5 or Cumulative High School GPA of 2.75
- All participants must be free of pending conduct charges
For more information or questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.