Mining Engineering, Minor

Students majoring in another field may minor in mining engineering by completing 18 credits in the mining engineering program. These credits will be determined in consultation with a departmental advisor and will include MINE 101R and MINE 210 (or equivalent experience). The remainder of the 18 credits must include at least nine credits of upper-division (300-400 level) MINE courses.

Related Degrees and Programs

Contact College of Science

Phone (775) 784-4591
Fax (775) 784-4592
Location Davidson Math and Science Center