College of Education
- NNELI: Investing in paraprofessionals is time and money well-spent to benefit ELs [WCSD]
- Leveraging K-12 partnerships to access data [DFI]
- University partners with school district on collaborative principal preparation program
- Early Learning Center provides state of the art education
- Mathematics teaching collaboration impacts thousands of students in Nevada
- Reaccreditation by NCATE
Inspiring learners through collaboration and innovation
The College of Education is a recognized leader in guiding, shaping, and mentoring high-performing education professionals who will go forth with a lifelong love of learning and with the skills essential for thriving in a global, knowledge-based economy. We are committed to a diverse and inclusive learning community that works to promote education across disciplines for everyone, locally, nationally and around the globe.
Are you ready to make a difference?