Pedro Gomez has taught translation and Spanish classes at the University of Nevada, Reno, since 1996. During a two-year hiatus from 1998-2000, he taught at Truckee Meadows Community College and at Sage Ridge School. In the past, he also worked as a substitute teacher in the Washoe County School District and as a professional freelance translator.
In Spain, Gomez also worked as an ESL teacher at several academic institutions.
- SPAN 422 Special Topics in Translation
- SPAN 412 Advanced Translation
- SPAN 410 Advanced Grammar and Composition
- SPAN 315 Introduction to Translation
- SPAN 309 Spanish Conversation
- SPAN 306 Spanish Composition II
- SPAN 305 Spanish Composition I
- SPAN 212 Intermediate Spanish II
- SPAN 211 Intermediate Spanish I
- SPAN 112 Beginning Spanish II
- SPAN 111 Beginning Spanish I
- M.A., Spanish, University of Nevada, Reno, 1998
- Licenciatura in English Linguistics and Literature, Universidad Complutense of Madrid (Spain), 1991