Lynni Weibezahi joined the World Languages and Literatures Department as a full-time lecturer in 2002. Her interests include oenology, comparative economic systems, investing strategies, all things French and running/biking excessively. Her ongoing quest is to discover the most efficient and effective methods to teach French to beginning learners.
She is currently the undergraduate advisor in the French program.
Lynni has received the College of Liberal Arts Dean's Award for Outstanding Teaching and Service by a Member of the Contingent Faculty twice in the last decade.
- FREN 111 First Semester French
- FREN 112 Second Semester French
- FREN 211 Third Semester French
- FREN 309 French Conversation
- FREN 316 French for Business
- M.A., French, University of Nevada, Reno, 2001
- B.A., French, University of Nevada, Reno, 1997
- MBA, University of Nevada, Reno, 1988
- B.S., Geology, McGill University, 1983