Transferring credits to the University

Transfer articulation indicates how courses taken at other institutions transfer to the University. The transfer equivalency website (TES) contains lists of courses that are eligible for transfer. Not finding an institution or course in TES means it hasn't been evaluated. Students may request for an evaluation through Transferology or by contacting an academic advisor.

Understanding reverse transfer

Reverse transfer is a great opportunity for Nevada community college students who transferred to UNR without completing an associate’s degree.

Reverse Transfer