Transfer agreements

Transfer agreements outline the path to completion for the associate and bachelor’s degrees. Students are strongly encouraged to review major program requirements at the University of Nevada, Reno. Students should speak with an Academic Advisor to select courses that satisfy major-specific lower-division Core Curriculum requirements.

In-state transfer agreements

Students with associate degrees from Nevada's community colleges can get lower-division core curriculum waivers by submitting their official transcripts showing the associate degree.

If you transfer to the University of Nevada, Reno before completing your associate degree, you can still get lower-division core curriculum waivers through the reverse transfer path.

You can also view four-year plans that show courses which count toward University's bachelor's degree programs.

Out-of-state transfer agreements

Students transferring from California, Washington, and Texas colleges who have completed general education curriculum specific to their state are eligible for lower division course waivers.

Select your state to request your college's transfer agreement:

Find a transfer event near you!

We visit schools listed on this page annually for college fairs and drop-in appointments. See what's on our schedule!