Testing information for faculty
Thank you for using the University Testing Center. Please read over this information carefully and contact us with any questions.
The Testing Center is located in the William J. Raggio Building, room 1003. Our testing room has 37 computer workstations and 10 pencil-and-paper desks. Our operating hours are set semester-by-semester based on anticipated demand for our services and staffing availability. Please refer to our hours of operations page for updated hours and planned closures.
We provide the following services:
- Full-class computer testing. These are regularly scheduled exams that every student in your class is expected to take during a predetermined exam window (7 days minimum).
- Make-up exams. If a student has missed a scheduled exam and you have granted them an excused absence per UAM 3,020, they can make-up the exam at the Testing Center.
We are unable to provide the following services:
- Creating, writing, interpreting or scoring exams
- Evaluate or approve requests for disability accommodations
- Collecting students' homework
- Proctoring exams in classrooms on campus or over Zoom
We use RegisterBlast to run the center, collect exam requests from faculty, and schedule appointments. If you wish to use the Testing Center, you will need a RegisterBlast account. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to request access and we will issue you account credentials.
Once your RegisterBlast account is set up, you can access your instructor dashboard, submit exam requests, and view the status of your students’ appointments.