Apply and audition for undergraduate admission
Apply to the University and fill out the application for University scholarships which is a part of the admission application. You will be assigned a Nevada System of Higher Education (NSHE) ID. This is a system-wide ID issued to students applying to schools within NSHE. Once you apply, the ID is emailed to you.
Our scholarship application for the 2023-2024 academic year is now closed. You may still audition for program admission by submitting video links of your audition selections to Mary Miller, Coordinator of Scholarships, Auditions, and Recruiting, at email@example.com
Prospective students must also complete the General University Scholarship Application available in the supplemental forms section of MyNevada to be fully considered for any University Scholarships, including Department of Music scholarships. Applications must be signed and submitted no later than February 15, 2023.
Navigate to the general scholarship application by following the steps outlined below:
- Log into your MyNEVADA portal
- Select the 'Tasks' tile
- Select 'Supplemental Forms'
- Select 'Scholarship Application' for either graduate students or undergraduate students, depending on your anticipated academic career for the 2023-2024 school year.
- Once in the application, you can save and return to edit your responses up until the application deadline, February 15, 2023.
- After you have reviewed your responses and are ready to submit your application, type your name in the signature line and click 'submit' at the bottom of the page. Your scholarship application can only be submitted once and responses cannot be edited after submission, so make sure your application is complete and fully edited before submitting.
Undergraduate music majors and minors must take the theory placement exam between January 1 and July 31.