Raj R. Kallu
- Assistant Professor, Mining Engineering Department, Mackay School of Mines, University of Nevada, Reno, NV, 2010-present
- Assistant Professor, Mining Engineering, Montana Tech of the University of Montana, Butte, MT, 2009-2010
- Graduate Research Assistant, Mining Engineering Department, West Virginia University, Morgantown, WV, 2005-2009
- Senior Research Fellow/Scientist, Central Mining Research Institute (CSIR), Dhanbad, India, 2002-2005
- Geo-mechanics: Design and analysis of underground and surface excavations, Instrumentation, Numerical modeling studies of complex rock mass, empirical methods in design , etc.
- Mine ventilation, Rock fragmentation.
- MINE 448/648 - Rock Mechanics
- MINE 701V - Advanced Mining Rock Mechanics
- MINE 445 - Rock Excavation
- MINE 361 - Operation Research
- MINE 344 - Mine Environmental Control
- MINE 210 - Mining Methods
- Ph.D. Mining Engineering, West Virginia University, WV, 2009
- M.S Mining Engineering, Indian Institute of Technology - BHU, India, 2002
- B.S Mining Engineering, University College of Engineering, Kakatiya University, India, 2000