Immersive music experience
Lake Tahoe Music Camp features exceptional jazz and classical music workshops, clinics, performances, mentoring and instruction with award-winning University faculty, guest conductors, professional chamber and jazz musicians and more – all on the shores of beautiful Lake Tahoe.
- All meals and housing (cabin-style dormitory)
- Instruction and guidance from University faculty, experienced music educators and professional musicians
- Evening performances and activities
- Secure private grounds and beach
- Two optional private half-hour lessons for $40 each (not included in tuition)
- All-Camp Concert presented by campers for family and friends July 27, 2024 at 9:00 a.m. at the camp’s Kelly Amphitheatre
- Souvenir T-shirt
- Because of limited space, registrations are accepted on a first-come, first-served basis. Once we have reached capacity, future registrants will be placed on a waitlist.
- No roommate preferences accepted.
- Lake Tahoe Music Camp does not provide wind or brass instruments.
- Camp is designed for students completing the 6th through 12 grade. Students completing 6th grade may participate with approval from the Camp Director. When you register your 6th grader for camp, a request will automatically be sent to the Camp Director. We will notify you if their registration was approved. If they are not approved, you will be refunded in full.