Immersive music experience
Lake Tahoe Music Camp features six dynamic days and nights of jazz and classical music workshops, clinics, performances, mentoring and instruction with award-winning University faculty, guest conductors, professional chamber and jazz musicians and more - all on the shores of beautiful Lake Tahoe.
- All meals and housing (cabin-style dormitory)
- Instruction and guidance from University faculty, experienced music educators and professional musicians
- Evening performances and activities
- Secure private grounds and beach
- Two optional private half-hour lessons for $30 each (not included in tuition)
- All-Camp Concert presented by campers for family and friends Saturday, July 4, 2020, at 9 a.m., at the camp's Kelly Amphitheatre
- Souvenir T-shirt
- Because of limited space, registrations are accepted on a first-come, first-served basis. Once we have reached capacity, future registrants will be placed on a waitlist.
- No roommate preferences accepted.
- Lake Tahoe Music Camp does not provide wind or brass instruments.
- The camp is designed for students completing the 7th through 12th grade. Younger students (completing grade 6) may be accepted with the camp director's approval. To inquire email email@example.com with student's name, school name, band director, and band director email and phone number.