Spring 2023 Mentoring Mentors
The Graduate School is hosting Mentoring Mentors training each semester
"Mentoring Mentors" is now offered as a four-part workshop series for faculty and postdocs that will include discussions of aligning expectations, fostering independence, maintaining effective communication, and diversity and inclusion. The workshops will be held in one and a half hour sessions over the course of four weeks.
- Spring 2023 Workshop Dates:
- Friday, March 10, 9 - 11:30 a.m.
- Friday, March 17, 9 - 11:30 a.m.
- Friday, April 7, 9 - 11:30 a.m.
- Friday, April 14, 9 - 11:30 a.m.
- Where: Virtually via Zoom
- Who: Hosted by National Research Mentors Network (NRMN) trained faculty on campus
It is a requirement of the Nevada DRIVE program that faculty mentors participate in the Mentoring Mentors workshop series.