Deposits to WolfBucks
You have a number of options for making deposits to WolfBucks.
- Online Deposits: Make WolfBucks deposits on our secure web page here
- Payroll Deduction: Employees may add WolfBucks to their own or another person's WolfCard using Payroll Deduction. Deduction is monthly, on the 10th for Classified and end of the month for Faculty. There is no fee for deposits by Payroll Deduction. Download payroll deduction form
- Cashier's Office (checks only): Fitzgerald Student Services Building, 3rd Floor
- Self-Service Machines: Use cash to add WolfBucks (no fee). There are eight self-service machines on the UNR campus:
- Food Court - Fitzgerald Student Services Building, 1st Floor
- DeLaMare Library - Mackay Mines Building, 1st Floor
- Joe Crowley Student Union - 2nd Floor
- Mathewson IGT Knowledge Center (2)- @1 Computer Lab and 2nd Floor
- Outside of the Overlook in the Jot Travis Building (moved from Housing)
- Savitt Medical Library - UNR School of Medicine, Pennington Building 1st Floor
- Davidson Math and Science- Outside of Elements the Snack Store
We are sorry but the Cashier's Office does not accept WolfBucks for tuition or for other charges.