Deposits to WolfBucks
You have a number of options for making deposits to WolfBucks, including making online deposits, signing up for automatic payroll deductions, by check at the Cashier's office and at self-service machines.
Online deposits. You can make WolfBucks deposits using Blackboard transact.
Payroll deduction. Regular employees may add WolfBucks to their own or another person's WolfCard using payroll deduction. There is no fee for deposits by payroll deduction.
Cashier's office. Deposit a check with the Cashier's Office at the Fitzgerald Student Services Building, 3rd Floor. The Cashier's Office does not accept WolfBucks for tuition or for other charges.
Self-Service Machines: Use cash (no fee) or credit card to add WolfBucks. There are eight self-service machines on campus:
- Pennington Student Achievement Center Building, 1st Floor (cash)
- DeLaMare Library - Mackay Mines Building, 1st Floor (cash)
- Joe Crowley Student Union - 1st Floor (cash or credit card)
- Mathewson IGT Knowledge Center - @One computer lab and 2nd Floor (cash or credit card)
- Outside of the Overlook in the Jot Travis Building (cash)
- Savitt Medical Library - University of Nevada, Reno School of Medicine, Pennington Building 1st Floor (cash)
- Davidson Math and Science - Outside of Elements the Snack Store (cash)