How to get your WolfCard
Online photos are now being accepted for all active WolfCard accounts. For new undergraduates who have paid their orientation fees, your card will be preprinted and ready for pickup in the office 24 business hours after your photo approval. For all others, you can come to the WolfCard office after the approval of your online photo to obtain your card.
Instructions for orientation students
Before applying for your WolfCard
You must be enrolled in classes to create your WolfCard account on line. You can create your account 24 hours after registering.
- Students who submitted photos at least 48 hours prior to their orientation, can pick up their WolfCard during orientation.
- Those who could not submit a photo 48 hour before should plan on arriving before check in to have their photo taken.
If you go by a preferred name, please update your name in MyNevada before applying for your WolfCard. There will be a $15 replacement fee to change the name on your card if you do not update your name in MyNevada first.
- It can take 24-48 hours from the time you are registered for classes for the system to update, allowing you to apply for your WolfCard. If you receive an account error, try again in 24 hours.
- If you continue to have problems uploading a photo, please try different browsers.
- Contact the WolfCard office if problems persist.