Replacing your WolfCard

If you lose or damage your University identification card you will need to purchase a replacement ID card from the WolfCard office. Replacement requests must be made at the WolfCard office and cannot be ordered online.

Replacement ID cards are $25. Photo identification is required.

Lost Cards

Login to WolfCard Online with your NetID and password to freeze your card. Select "Deactivate Card" from the e-card menu. If your card is linked to your Wells Fargo checking account, you must also report the loss to Wells Fargo. Wells Fargo Phone Bank is available 24/7 at (800) TO-WELLS (800-869-3557) or TTY/TTD (800) 877-4833 for hearing-impaired callers.

Confiscated cards

Please contact the University department that confiscated the card to get it returned. Your card is solely for your use. It may not be used by anyone else for any reason.