Wells Fargo banking option
How to link your WolfCard
Get your WolfCard. Visit the WolfCard ID Office in the Joe Crowley Student Union to have your picture taken and to pick up your card. Schedule an appointment via QLess. Use QLess to reserve your place online or text "UNR" to (775) 204-0124.
Visit Wells Fargo to link your card. Once you have it, bring it to the Wells Fargo banking location on campus or any nearby Wells Fargo banking location to open a Wells Fargo Everyday Checking account.
The University of Nevada, Reno receives financial support from Wells Fargo for services associated with the WolfCard to help offset costs. Students, faculty and staff are not required to open an account with Wells Fargo to receive or use the WolfCard for other campus services.
Flexibility and convenience with your linked WolfCard1
University of Nevada, Reno and Wells Fargo have teamed up to offer you optional banking convenience with your linked WolfCard. Use it as your official student ID, for campus privileges, and for your day-to-day financial needs on and off campus when it’s linked to a Wells Fargo checking account, with two account options ideal for students. Enjoy no-fee access to Wells Fargo ATMs nationwide, including the Wells Fargo ATMs on campus. Make purchases using your Personal Identification Number (PIN) with your linked WolfCard. Take advantage of this optional benefit today.
Visit Wells Fargo's University of Nevada, Reno page for more details.
See more details about how we’re making college life a little easier: The Wells Fargo Campus Card Program offers a convenient way to access your money on and off campus, plus exclusive benefits. Find out more by watching our video about the Campus Card Program.
Access to additional services such as:
- The Wells Fargo Mobile® app to check account activity, deposit checks², transfer funds, pay bills, send money with your smartphone, and set up push notifications, text, or email³
- Helpful online financial educational resources and money management tools.
- CollegeSTEPS® planning resources, including exclusive access to over 7 million scholarships, and
Enjoy banking convenience when you choose to link your WolfCard to a Clear Access Banking℠ or Everyday Checking account.
Plus, for students linking their WolfCard to an Everyday Checking account, you'll receive additional benefits that include:
- Waived monthly service fee ⁴
- No Wells Fargo fees for up to four cash withdrawals per monthly fee period from non-Wells Fargo ATMs in the U.S.⁵,⁶
- All Overdraft Protection transfer fees from an eligible linked savings account waived for accounts enrolled in Overdraft Protection⁵
- Receive a courtesy refund on one overdraft/non-sufficient funds fee incurred during each calendar month ⁵,⁷
- Receive a courtesy refund on one incoming domestic or international wire fee during each calendar month ⁵
Terms and conditions
- The WolfCard is a Wells Fargo Campus Card.
- Mobile deposit is only available through the Wells Fargo Mobile® Deposit limits and other restrictions apply. Some accounts are not eligible for mobile deposit. Availability may be affected by your mobile carrier's coverage area. Your mobile carrier's message and data rates may apply. See Wells Fargo’s Online Access Agreement for other terms, conditions, and limitations.
- Sign up may be required. Availability may be affected by your mobile carrier's coverage area. Your mobile carrier's message and data rates may apply.
- Your Everyday Checking account will receive a monthly service fee waiver within 45 days of linking your WolfCard to that See a Wells Fargo banker or the Consumer Account Fee and Information Schedule for more information about other fees that may apply and options to waive the monthly service fee of the Everyday Checking account.
- These benefits will take effect within 45 days following the linkage of your Campus Card to an Everyday Checking Your Everyday Checking account must be linked to an open, active Wells Fargo Campus Card to remain eligible and receive these benefits. Your benefits will end 60 days after your Everyday Checking account is no longer linked to an active Campus Card. In that event, the Bank’s standard terms and fees apply. Ask a banker for additional details.
- Non-Wells Fargo ATM owner/operator fees may
- Our overdraft fee for Consumer checking accounts is $35 per item (whether the overdraft is by check, ATM withdrawal, debit card transaction, or other electronic means); our fee for returning items for non-sufficient funds is $35 per item. We charge no more than three overdraft and/or non-sufficient funds (NSF) fees per business day. Overdraft and/or non-sufficient funds (NSF) fees are not applicable to Clear Access Banking℠ The payment of transactions into overdraft is discretionary and we reserve the right not to pay. For example, we typically do not pay overdrafts if your account is overdrawn or you have had excessive overdrafts. You must promptly bring your account to a positive balance.
Wells Fargo may provide financial support to University of Nevada, Reno for services associated with the WolfCard. Wells Fargo Bank, N.A. Member FDIC.
The Department of Education’s (ED) Cash Management regulations 34 CFR 668.164(d)(4)(i)(B)(2) (issued October 2015), require institutions participating in T2 (Campus Card) arrangements to list and identify the major features and commonly assessed fees
University of Nevada, Reno and Wells Fargo Campus Card Agreement
For the award year period of July 1, 2020-June 30, 2021:
- Total number of student customers with linked accounts: 2,618
- Annual mean linked account costs incurred: $13.72
- Annual median linked account costs incurred: $ -
- Total consideration received by University of Nevada, Reno: $60,274