About the WolfCard
Obtaining a WolfCard
Obtaining a WolfCard is easy: Visit our office on the second floor of the Joe Crowley Student Union, and bring a valid U.S. State or Federally issued photo ID, or a passport. Card prices range from $5 to $15.
Using the WolfCard
Your University WolfCard can be used in the following ways:
- Access meal plans (Residence Hall students)
- Entry to Lombardi Recreation building for classes or Fitness Center (membership required)
- Make purchases on campus with Stored Value Dollars
- Check out materials in the Mathewson-IGT Knowledge Center, libraries, and other locations
- Obtain student tickets for Athletic events
- Borrow sports and camping equipment from Lombardi Recreation
- Textbook buy-back
WHAT ARE WolfBucks, FoodBucks, BonusBucks, AND RolloverBucks?
- WolfBucks is a declining balance (debit) account attached to your WolfCard. Funds deposited to WolfBucks can be used in most campus locations.
- FoodBucks is a declining balance account that is part of a meal plan and attached to your WolfCard. Funds deposited to FoodBucks can be used in all campus dining locations. ADVANTAGE CASH is now FoodBucks.
- BonusBucks is a 5% bonus credited to your account attached to your WolfCard. Earn BonusBucks whenever you make a deposit of $200 or more (in a single deposit) to WolfBucks. BonusBucks can be used in most campus locations. Bonus bucks can not be refunded or transferred to other users. All WolfBucks have to be used before the system rolls to Bonus bucks.
- RolloverBucks is credit from leftover meal plan meals attached to your WolfCard. RolloverBucks are not accepted in the Student Union: Starbucks, Port-of-Subs, Keva Juice, Panda Express, Villa Fresh Italian Kitchen, Einstein Bros Bagels or Cantina.
*Note: The Cashier's Office does not accept WolfBucks for tuition or other charges.
**Note: RolloverBucks are NOT accepted by vendors in the Joe Crowley Student Union.