skip to main content

Academic Advising

Students in an engineering lab at the University of Nevada, Reno

Who is my advisor?

  • All freshmen, sophomores and incoming transfer students are advised by the academic advisors in the Engineering Advising Center.
  • If you are ready to take 300- and 400-level classes in your major, you are advised by your assigned faculty advisor in your department. You can find your faculty advisor below.

Chemical Engineering B.S. Degree

Contact the advisor that corresponds to your academic status.

  • Sophomores : Dr. Hongfei Lin, , LME 310 ** Sophomores are advised by the College of Engineering Advising Center. We encourage sophomores to contact Dr. Lin with any questions specific to chemical engineering. **
  • Juniors: Dr. Victor Vasquez, victor., LME 305
  • Seniors : Dr. Ravi Subramanian,, LME 474

Materials Science B.S. Degree

Contact the advisor that corresponds to the first letter of your last name.

Take the next step...