Natural Resources & Environmental Science
At a glance:
- Ecohydrology Minor
- Bachelor of Science Ecohydrology
- Environmental Science Minor
- Bachelor of Science Environmental Science
- Bachelor of Science Forest Management & Ecology
- Master of Science Natural Resources & Environmental Science
- Minor Wildlife Ecology & Conservation
- Bachelor of Science Wildlife Ecology & Conservation
Number of Faculty: 20
The Department of Natural Resources and Environmental Science has a mission to provide and apply scientific knowledge and understanding of inter-relationships among people, living organisms and environments through outreach in teaching, research and community service.
Faculty and students address how human communities and individuals interact with their environments and how collectively we can best manage the resources and ecological services provided by our shared environment for a sustainable future.