CABNR Student Center Advising
The CABNR Student Center will provide academic advising for all freshman and sophomore students in the department.
The professional advisors at the CABNR Student Center have the experience and knowledge to answer questions such as the following:
- What classes are required for a specific major and/or minor?
- Can I get some help using the tools in MyNevada (e.g., academic planner)?
- What classes should I take next semester?
- Can you release an advising hold for me in MyNevada?
- I have several transfer credits. How are they being counted toward my degree?
- I need to drop a class. How will this impact my graduation timeline?
- Can you help me file an appeal for the excess credit fee charges?
- I don’t have a prerequisite for a required course. What are my options?
- I have a time conflict with a required course. What are my options?
- Am I on track to graduate?