Registered sex offenders

All students, employees and guests of the University of Nevada, Reno who have been convicted of a sex crime as defined by NRS 179D.410 or crimes against children as defined by NRS 179D.210 must register with the University of Nevada Police Services. Information on registered sex offenders who are students, employees or guests of the university may be obtained by contacting University Police Services.

University Police Services
Fitzgerald Student Services Building
(775) 784-4013