- Karla Wagner, Ph.D. – Associate Professor, SBH
- Jennifer Pearson, Ph.D. – Assistant Professor, HAP
- Eric Crosbie, Ph.D. – Assistant Professor, HAP
- Sarah Friedman, Ph.D. – Assistant Professor, HAP
- Sung-Yeon Park, Ph.D. –Professor, SBH/HAP
Faculty in the SCHS Division of Epi/Biostats also conduct substance use-related research independent of and in collaboration with faculty in SBH/HAP:
- Kristen Clements-Nolle, Ph.D.
- Wei Yang, Ph.D.
- Brandon-Lee Koch, Ph.D.
- Minggen Lu, Ph.D.
Student and staff researchers
Student researchers work with faculty on collaborative and independent research projects in a variety of capacities, including primary data collection, data analysis, and communication of findings to lay and scientific audiences. We collaborate with student researchers at the undergraduate and graduate level. Current student and staff researchers include:
- Krysti Smith, MPM – Project Coordinator
- Robert Harding – Project Coordinator
- Ashley Dawkins – Data collector/interviewer
- Laura Johnson – SBH Ph.D. student
- Olufemi Ajumobi – SBH Ph.D. student
- Cara Drake – SBH Ph.D. student
- Patrick Reuther – Epi Ph.D. student
- Brittany Rhed – SBH MPH student
- Samantha Hoeper – SBH Ph.D. student
- Celeste Nessier, Universidad de Santa Fe, Argentina, Nutrition PhD student
- Lindsey Godoy – HAP MPH student
- Matt Ho – HAP MPH student
- Alejandra Pachón, Universidad de Antioquia, Colombia, Nutrition MPH student
- Fernanda Alvarez – CHS undergraduate student
- Johnny Hartman – CHS undergraduate student
- Nina Machin – CHS undergraduate student
- Mickey Nanthaseang – CHS undergraduate student
- Hanna Grisell – CHS undergraduate student