- Karla Wagner, Ph.D.
- Jennifer Pearson, Ph.D.
- Eric Crosbie, Ph.D.
- Sarah Friedman, Ph.D.
- Sung-Yeon Park, Ph.D.
- Stephanie Koning, Ph.D.
School of Public Health faculty in the Epidemiology and Health Analytics/Biostatistics departments also conduct substance use-related research independent of and in collaboration with faculty in HBPAS:
- Kristen Clements-Nolle, Ph.D.
- Wei Yang, Ph.D.
- Brandon-Lee Koch, Ph.D.
- Minggen Lu, Ph.D.
Student and staff researchers
Student researchers work with faculty on collaborative and independent research projects in a variety of capacities, including primary data collection, data analysis, and communication of findings to lay and scientific audiences. We collaborate with student researchers at the undergraduate and graduate level. Current student and staff researchers include:
- Krysti Smith, MPM – Project Coordinator
- Robert Harding – Project Coordinator
- Olufemi Ajumobi – Ph.D. student
- Cara Drake – Ph.D. student
- Patrick Reuther – Ph.D. student
- Samantha Hoeper – Ph.D. student
- Madalyn Larson – MPH student
- Alexis Hogan – MPH student
- Felicia Miller – B.S. student
- Sarah Hartzell – Ph.D. student
- Mia Rae Kirk – Ph.D student
- Olufemi Erinoso – Ph.D. student
- Donald Kue – MPH student
- Dotun Sangoleye – MPH student
- Margarita Otero Alvarez – MPH student