Community Behavioral Health Collaborative
The Community Behavioral Health Collaborative works to increase access to clinical/therapeutic mental health services and stimulate an increase in the number of qualified clinical mental health professionals, especially at the masters and doctoral levels.
The Collaborative endeavors to:
- Match various behavioral health masters and doctoral level pre-graduate and/or post-graduate interns [e.g., MFT, CPC, NP-P, MSW, LCADC, PSYCH, MED] and qualified clinical supervisors to non-profit human services agencies for the purpose of delivering services to those most in need.
- Stimulate interns’ exposure to such agencies for greater recruitment and retention to grow the workforce of qualified clinical supervisors.
- Coordinate regular graduate level behavioral health training program meetings to maximize collaboration.
- Counseling services collaborative to help youth and adults
- Montrêux Speaker Series: Northern Nevada HOPES Clinic
Kenneth M. Coll, Ph.D.
Director and Professor, University of Nevada – Community Behavioral Health Collaborative (he/him)
Licensed Clinical Professional Counselor [CPC -NV #2835]
Master Addictions Counselor (MAC #20448)
University of Nevada, Reno