Orvis Student Nurses' Association (OSNA)
Developing the Future Leaders in Nursing
What is OSNA?
The objectives and aims of the Orvis Student Nurses' Association are to unite student nurses, pre-nursing students, faculty and nurses in the community for the purpose of giving support, providing networking opportunities and offering leadership enhancement to candidates of the Bachelor's of Science degree. OSNA is a professional nursing student service organization representing Orvis School of Nursing (OSN) students and the nursing profession.
Why should I be a member of OSNA?
- Be a part of a group & work as a team
- Develop personal & professional growth in nursing
- Get involved in community activities and professional events
- Network with nursing students and professionals locally & nationally
- Maximize your leadership talent
- Enhance career opportunities
- Make long lasting friendships
How can I join?
Fill out the application and include cash, check or money order payable to the Board of
Regents, under the "for" put OSNA and drop it in the OSNA mailbox in the main office.
Nursing Student Dues
Students accepted into the OSN program pay $35.00. This covers your continuous
enrollment, while in the nursing program, until graduation!
Pre-Nursing Student Dues
Dues are $20.00 and are good for that current academic year. New dues are to be paid in
August of the next school year.
Summer/Fall 2018 Officers
Faculty Advisor: Lisa Woodall
President: Erin Oakland
Vice President: Alyssa Antiado
Secretary: Chelsey Wilcox
Treasurer: Lyndsey Staas
Community Outreach Committee:
- Megan Geisinger
- Mikenzie Wetzel
- Sarah Thompson
- Ashleigh Doherty
- Kylie Lohymeyer
- Jennifer Bridendolph
Web Coordinator: Alyx Rossi
- Nicole Mazzone (Level 2/3)
- Serene Hireish (Level 3/4)
- Chelsey Wilcox