Pre-nursing advising is for
- Current freshmen
- Continuing University of Nevada, Reno students
- Transfer students with in-state credits (TMCC, WNCC, CCSN, UNLV, GBC)
- Transfer students with out-of-state college credits
- View the Advising calendar
- Pre-Nursing Frequently Asked Questions
If you already have a 4-year college degree
Contact Orvis School of Nursing for advising:
- Accelerated Second Bachelor, Nursing Program (12 months) must be a graduate of an accredited institution with a baccalaureate degree.
- Bachelor of Science, Nursing Program (16 months), contact Marsha Holford at email@example.com.