Pride (LGBTQIA+) Program
The Multicultural Center works to empower and support the lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer, intersex and asexual community and their allies through Pride Student Services. By promoting acceptance and understanding as well as encouraging an overall queer-positive environment on campus and in the community, we work to accomplish the full inclusion of LGBTQIA+ people.
What we do
Advocacy and support
Our outreach activities include:
- Conducting one on one non-academic advising, support and referrals to on-campus and off-campus resources.
- Providing guidance and resources to Residential Life for the Gender & Sexuality Living Learning Community.
- Providing guidance on college admission requirements, scholarship opportunities and financial aid support to prospective students and their families.
- Supporting and advising LGBTQIA+ clubs and organizations.
We host many events, including:
- Lavender Graduate Celebration
- LGBTQIA+ Student Welcome
- Queer Socials
- Transgender Day of Remembrance
Questions? Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.