Club sports manual
A Club Sport organization is comprised of University of Nevada students with the primary purpose of engaging in club sport activities. The officers of these clubs are responsible to complete all administrative duties that are required for the successful organization and implementation of Club Sports activities. These duties include but are not limited to:
- Maintenance of University recognition and all processes concerned with student governance.
- Maintenance of proper financial structure with club designated account.
- Compliance with the use of John Sala Intramural Fields and ensured proper communication with scheduling coordinators
- Understanding that each Club Sport member is a representative of the University of Nevada and should hold themselves to good academic and disciplinary standing with the University.
- Ensure proper inter-club governance and foster intra-club communication.