E. L. Wiegand Fitness Center
Fitness Center Rules
- All members must present a University ID with active FRS Membership upon each visit.
- Food is not allowed in the Fitness Center. Non-alcoholic beverages in plastic containers are acceptable.
- Foul language is not permitted.
- You must be a fully matriculated freshman 16 years and up and currently enrolled to use the E. L. Wiegand Fitness Center and Lombardi Recreation Center.
- Appropriate attire must be worn at all times (shirt, sweats/tights/shorts, and tennis shoes). Dress clothes, jeans, cords, street shorts (jeans/cords) and any open-toed footwear are not acceptable.
- Respect all staff , members, and equipment.
- The Fitness Center is not responsible for lost or stolen personal belongings.
- Replace all weights and equipment when finished.
- Use of all aerobic equipment will be limited to 30 minutes. If aerobic equipment is full, please see a staff member for assistance.
- Smoking or use of tobacco is not permitted.
- Any rule or safety behavior not stated is left to the judgment of the Fitness and Recreational Sports Staff .