Please join us at our hiring fairs
The Nevada Career Studio, the University's central career services office, hosts various on-campus opportunities for employers to engage with students. Our widest reaching events, career expos, are held three times a year.
Below, please find registration links and dates for upcoming job, career, and internship expos at the University of Nevada, Reno. The Studio's expos are open to students from every academic program and college on campus, as well as alumni.
2018-19 Career Expos
- Aug 30, 2018 | 10 a.m. - 2 p.m. | Part-Time Job & Internship Expo
- Nov 14, 2018 | 10 a.m. - 2 p.m. | Career & Internship Expo
August 30, 2018 | Part-Time Job & Internship Expo
10 a.m. - 2 p.m. in the Joe Crowley Student Union Ballrooms
Looking to recruit students or upcoming graduates? If you have part-time or internship positions available, you don't want to miss this chance to connect with undergraduate and graduate students from all programs.
- Registration is now open
- Cost is $400 for for-profit companies, $90 for non-profit and government organizations
- Registration includes one 6' x 9' space, 3' x 6' table, table signage summarizing your business and open positions, two chairs, parking, two box lunches, and two bottles of water
- Questions? Contact Elizabeth Loun at firstname.lastname@example.org