Transfer Student Academic Advising
Each year, transfer students select the University of Nevada, Reno to complete their baccalaureate degrees. Whether you have completed a semester, an associate's degree, or have attended a variety of schools previously, our goal is to help you become one of the university's distinguished alumni.
Academic Advisors can assist you in reviewing your transfer courses and develop a graduation plan. We are committed to helping you with your transition to the University and supporting your academic success.
All new transfer students are required to meet with an academic advisor before they can register for their first semester at the University of Nevada, Reno.
- You can find a list of our advisors on Academic Central
- Undecided and Prospective students can meet with Dawn Aeschlimann, M.A., Academic Advisor, Coordinator of Transfer Advising
Call (775) 784-4684 for an appointment.
When should you meet with your advisor?
Schedule with your advisor at least a month prior to these times:
- Summer registration begins in March
- Fall registration begins in April
- Spring registration begins in November
- Transfer Admissions
- Transfer Articulation
- Transfer Agreements
- Academic Calendar
- Online Catalog
Exploring or pursuing career interests in the healthcare or law professions? Get Pre-Professional Advising