Sigma Theta Tau International-Nu Iota
Nu Iota Chapter at Orvis School of Nursing, University of Nevada Reno
Sigma Theta Tau International, Honor Society of Nursing provides leadership and scholarship in practice, education and research to enhance the health of all people. We support the learning and professional development of our members who strive to improve nursing care worldwide.
News & Events
- Nevada Nurses Association & Sigma Theta Tau International Honor Society present Coaching Diabetes to Success with Sandra M. Olguin, MSN, RN on July 11, 2015 at the University of Nevada, Reno (Pennington Health Sciences Building in room 333). It will be from 10am to 2:30pm.
- Registration: Limited to 24 participants
- Contact - Sandy Olguin or call 775-335-9554 to RSVP
Officers 2014 - 2015
- President: Kim Baxter, M.S.N., A.P.R.N., F.N.P.-B.C.
- President Elect: Derek Drake, RN, MSN, CNL
- Vice President: Maureen Barnes, MSN, MEd, RN
- Secretary: Laura Padilla, M.S.N., R.N.
- Treasurer: Glenn Hagerstrom, Ph.D., A.P.R.N., F.N.P.- B.C., CNE
- Counselors: Bernadette Longo, Ph.D., R.N., C.N.L., Cathy Butler, MSN, R.N.
- Governance Chair, Leadership Succession Chair: Teresa Serratt, Ph.D., R.N.
- Research Chair: Stephanie DeBoor, Ph.D., A.P.R.N., C.C.R.N.
- Newsletter Editor: Christine Aramburu Alegria, Ph.D., A.P.R.N., F.N.P.-BC