Sigma Theta Tau International-Nu Iota
Nu Iota Chapter at Orvis School of Nursing, University of Nevada Reno
Sigma Theta Tau International, Honor Society of Nursing provides leadership and scholarship in practice, education and research to enhance the health of all people. We support the learning and professional development of our members who strive to improve nursing care worldwide.
News & Events
- Fall Induction Ceremony and Meeting. Evening of October 28, 2014 at Pinocchio's Bar & Grill, Sparks, NV. It starts at 5:30pm.
- Invited Speakers: Dianna Hein, MSN, RN
"The Older Adults Lived Heath Care Experience"
- Sandra Talley, PhD, APRN-BC, FAAN
- RSVP: By October 21st via PayPal
2014 Fall Research Grant Recipients
Officers 2013 - 2014
- President: Kim Baxter, R.N., M.S.N., F.N.P.
- President Elect: Derek Drake, RN, MSN, CNL
- Vice President: Maureen Barnes, MSN, MEd, RN
- Secretary: Laura Padilla, M.S.N., R.N.
- Treasurer: Glenn Hagerstrom, Ph.D., R.N., F.N.P. - B.C.
- Counselors: Bernadette Longo, Ph.D., R.N., C.N.L., Cathy Butler, R.N., MSN
- Governance Chair, Leadership Succession Chair: Teresa Serratt, Ph.D., R.N.
- Research Chair: Stephanie DeBoor, Ph.D., R.N., C.C.R.N.