Sigma Theta Tau International-Nu Iota
Nu Iota Chapter at Orvis School of Nursing, University of Nevada Reno
Sigma Theta Tau International, Honor Society of Nursing provides leadership and scholarship in practice, education and research to enhance the health of all people. We support the learning and professional development of our members who strive to improve nursing care worldwide.
News & Events
2013 Research Grant Recipient
Derek Drake, RN, BSN (MSN Candidate) Thesis: An Exploration of the Lived Experiences of Sexual Function and Satisfaction in young males following Traumatic Spinal Cord Injury
Nu Iota Chapter Members presenting at the 42nd Biennial Convention (November 16 - 20, 2013)
- Lisa Thomas, PhD, RN
Ditch the Pitch: Bilateral Exposure Injuries during subcutaneous Injection
- Christine Aramburu Alegria, PhD, FNP
Global Awareness and Interdisciplinary Education via a study Abroad Program in San Ramon, Costa Rica
- Bernadette M. Longo, PhD, RN
Global Health Nursing: Assessment of Population health effects from volcanic air pollution exposure
- Lisa King, MSN, CNL
Assessing the effectiveness of a new protocol for Hepatitis C - Genotype 1 Treatment for Veterans
- Derek Drake, BSN (MSN Candidate)
An Exploration of the Lived Experiences of Sexual Function and Satisfaction in Young Males following Traumatic Spinal Cord Injury
- Rae Charos, MSN, FNP
Telephone intervention by Student Nurse Externs for Discharged Heart Failure Patients
- President: Kim Baxter, R.N., M.S.N., F.N.P.
- President Elect:
- Vice President:
- Secretary: Laura Padilla, M.S.N., R.N.
- Treasurer: Glenn Hagerstrom, Ph.D., R.N., F.N.P. - B.C.
- Counselors: Bernadette Longo, Ph.D., R.N., C.N.L., Wei-Chen Tung, Ph.D., R.N.
- Governance Chair, Leadership Succession Chair: Teresa Serratt, Ph.D., R.N.
- Research Chair: Stephanie DeBoor, Ph.D., R.N., C.C.R.N.