Sigma Theta Tau International-Nu Iota
Nu Iota Chapter at Orvis School of Nursing, University of Nevada Reno
Sigma Theta Tau International, Honor Society of Nursing provides leadership and scholarship in practice, education and research to enhance the health of all people. We support the learning and professional development of our members who strive to improve nursing care worldwide.
News & Events
- Spring Induction Ceremony and Meeting. Evening of April 21, 2015 at Washoe Steakhouse, Reno, NV. It will be from 5:30pm to 9pm.
- Invited Speakers: TBD
- Registration: Deadline April 10th PayPal
$28.00 per person for inductees + nursing students
Officers 2014 - 2015
- President: Kim Baxter, M.S.N., A.P.R.N., F.N.P.-B.C.
- President Elect: Derek Drake, RN, MSN, CNL
- Vice President: Maureen Barnes, MSN, MEd, RN
- Secretary: Laura Padilla, M.S.N., R.N.
- Treasurer: Glenn Hagerstrom, Ph.D., A.P.R.N., F.N.P.- B.C., CNE
- Counselors: Bernadette Longo, Ph.D., R.N., C.N.L., Cathy Butler, MSN, R.N.
- Governance Chair, Leadership Succession Chair: Teresa Serratt, Ph.D., R.N.
- Research Chair: Stephanie DeBoor, Ph.D., A.P.R.N., C.C.R.N.
- Newsletter Editor: Christine Aramburu Alegria, Ph.D., A.P.R.N., F.N.P.-BC