Sigma Theta Tau International-Nu Iota
Nu Iota Chapter at Orvis School of Nursing, University of Nevada Reno
Sigma Theta Tau International, Honor Society of Nursing provides leadership and scholarship in practice, education and research to enhance the health of all people. We support the learning and professional development of our members who strive to improve nursing care worldwide.
News & Events
- Sigma Theta Tau International Honor Society will be having their Fall Meeting & Induction of new members on Tuesday, November 17, 2015 from 5:30pm to 8:30pm. It will be located at Pinocchio's Sparks at 4820 Vista Blvd, Sparks, NV 89436. The menu will be Italian Dinner Buffet - Vegetarian entrees will be available and the price is $38.00 for members and guests, $28.00 for nursing students.
- 2.0 Nevada CEU's to be awarded to all nurses who attend (You do NOT need to be a member to attend)
- RSVP: By November 9th via PayPal or by mailing a check:
2. Send check (payable to "Nu Iota") to:
Maureen Barnes, 1940 Red Willow Dr., Reno, NV 89521
Officers 2014 - 2015
- President: Kim Baxter, M.S.N., A.P.R.N., F.N.P.-B.C.
- President Elect: Derek Drake, RN, MSN, CNL
- Vice President: Maureen Barnes, MSN, MEd, RN
- Secretary: Laura Padilla, M.S.N., R.N.
- Treasurer: Glenn Hagerstrom, Ph.D., A.P.R.N., F.N.P.- B.C., CNE
- Counselors: Bernadette Longo, Ph.D., R.N., C.N.L., Cathy Butler, MSN, R.N.
- Governance Chair, Leadership Succession Chair: Teresa Serratt, Ph.D., R.N.
- Research Chair: Stephanie DeBoor, Ph.D., A.P.R.N., C.C.R.N.
- Newsletter Editor: Christine Aramburu Alegria, Ph.D., A.P.R.N., F.N.P.-BC