Sigma Theta Tau International-Nu Iota
Nu Iota Chapter at Orvis School of Nursing, University of Nevada Reno
Sigma Theta Tau International, Honor Society of Nursing provides leadership and scholarship in practice, education and research to enhance the health of all people. We support the learning and professional development of our members who strive to improve nursing care worldwide.
News & Events
- Spring Induction Ceremony and Meeting. Evening of April 22, 2014 at Pinocchio's Bar & Grill, Sparks, NV.
- Invited Speakers: Derek Drake, BSN, RN, CNML - An Exploration of the Lived Experiences of Sexual Function and Satisfaction in Adult Males Following Traumatic Spinal Cord Injury & Kristen Lott, BSN, RN - Advanced Care Planning in Community Dwelling Older Adults
- Poster Presentations: UNR, Orvis School of Nursing, Undergraduate Research Class: Top 3 EBP Poster Winners
- RSVP: By April 15th via PayPal
2013 Fall Research Grant Recipients
Kristen Lott, RN, BSN (MSN Candidate) Thesis: Advanced Care Planning in Community Dwelling Older Adults
Diana Hein, RN, BSN (MSN Candidate) Thesis: The Older Adults Lived Healthcare Experience
- President: Kim Baxter, R.N., M.S.N., F.N.P.
- President Elect:
- Vice President: Maureen Barnes, MSN, MEd, RN
- Secretary: Laura Padilla, M.S.N., R.N.
- Treasurer: Glenn Hagerstrom, Ph.D., R.N., F.N.P. - B.C.
- Counselors: Bernadette Longo, Ph.D., R.N., C.N.L., Wei-Chen Tung, Ph.D., R.N.
- Governance Chair, Leadership Succession Chair: Teresa Serratt, Ph.D., R.N.
- Research Chair: Stephanie DeBoor, Ph.D., R.N., C.C.R.N.