Bachelor of Arts in Mathematics
The bachelor's degrees in mathematics have options for applied mathematics, discrete mathematics/operations research, statistics, or general study. The bachelor of arts degree provides a traditional liberal arts experience through a balanced course of study in the arts, humanities, foreign language, social and natural sciences. The bachelor of science degree is an "expanded major", which provides a more intense experience in mathematics, computing and science.
If you would like to learn more about the mathematics program, get assistance with applying or financial aid, complete the form below to speak to one of our Admissions Coordinators.
- MATH 181 - Calculus I (4 units)
- ENG 101 - Composition I (3 units)
- Core Curriculum Natural Science (3 units)
- Foreign Language 111 (4 units)
- Minor course (3 units)
For detailed course description visit the course catalog.
Related Degrees and Programs
- Mathematics, Minor
- Bachelor of Science in Mathematics
- Master of Arts in Teaching of Mathematics
- Master of Science in Mathematics
Contact Department of Mathematics & Statistics
|Location||Davidson Math and Science Center|