Bachelor of Arts in Mathematics
The bachelor's degrees in mathematics have options for applied mathematics, discrete mathematics/operations research, statistics, or general study. The bachelor of arts degree provides a traditional liberal arts experience through a balanced course of study in the arts, humanities, foreign language, social and natural sciences. The bachelor of science degree is an "expanded major", which provides a more intense experience in mathematics, computing and science.
- MATH 181 - Calculus I (4 units)
- ENG 101 - Composition I (3 units)
- Core Curriculum Natural Science (3 units)
- Foreign Language 111 (4 units)
- Minor course (3 units)
For detailed course description visit the course catalog.
Related Degrees and Programs
- Mathematics, Minor
- Bachelor of Science in Mathematics
- Master of Arts in Teaching of Mathematics
- Master of Science in Mathematics
Contact Department of Mathematics & Statistics
|Location||Davidson Math and Science Center|