Geography, Bachelor of Arts Degree
All students complete a core within Geography that provides a broad background in the discipline. The Bachelor of Arts in Geography emphasizes proficiency in human geography and develops skills in a foreign language. All students are required to have a minor. Students are encouraged to develop with their advisors an individualized program of study within these degrees. The department emphasizes the integration of human and physical geography and encourages the use of geospatial technologies (GIS, Remote Sensing, and Cartography). Our specialties include the American West, biogeography, climatology, cultural historical geography, land use planning and water resources.
- SPAN 111 - First Year Spanish I (4 units)
- GEOG 106 - Introduction to Cultural Geography (3 units)
- ENG 101 - Composition I (3 units)
- MATH 126R - Precalculus I (3 units)
- General Elective (3 units)
For detailed course description visit the General Course Catalog.
Related Degrees and Programs
- Geography, Minor
- Geography, Bachelor of Science Degree
- Geography, Master of Science Degree
- Ph.D. in Geography
Contact College of Science
|Location||Davidson Math and Science Center|