Online photo submission for New Student Orientation
Online photo submission is only for undergraduate students attending Orientation. Graduate students need to come to the WolfCard office in-person to have their photo taken and pay for their card.
The last day for online photo submissions is Friday, August 6 by 4:30 p.m. After that time, please visit the WolfCard office in the Joe Crowley Student Union to have your photo taken and your card printed. Photo identification is required.
You must be enrolled for classes to register. You can sign up 24 hours after registering.
If you go by a preferred name, please update your name in MyNevada before applying for your Wolf Card. There will be a $15 replacement fee to change the name on your card.
Create your account
- Go to the WolfCard page
- Scroll down and click on the Sign In button
- Log in with your NetID and password. Please note: your NetID and NSHE ID are different. The Net ID is a combination of your first and last names, while the NSHE ID is a 10-digit number.
- Once logged in, create an account:
- Enter your legal name in the Customer Field
- Enter a modified version of your NSHE ID# in the Customer Number field:
- Add a 9 in front of the number and remove one zero.
- Example: If your NSHE ID# is 8004905961, you will enter 9804905961. When finished, select the Register Button.
Upload a photo
- Click on PROFILE, found at the top right of the screen.
- Click on “click to upload a new photo,” found on the right-hand side
- Upload your photo (Uploaded photos must be passport style):
- Headshots only (no hats or sunglasses)
- Color images only, featuring a plain, light-colored background
- Image size should be 1" x 1"
- Image resolution 300 DPI
- .jpg file is preferable
- Photos that do not meet these criteria will be sent back and students will be asked to upload a new photo.
Pick up your WolfCard
- If you are living in a residence hall, you will receive your card upon move in. If the card was not been processed, you will have to obtain your card in the WolfCard Office.
- A Photo ID (i.e. Driver’s License or Passport) is required to pick up your card. We cannot give you a card without proof of identification.
- WolfCards are not mailed for security reasons and must be picked up in person.
- It can take 24-48 hours from the time you are registered for classes for the system to update, allowing you to apply for your WolfCard. If you receive an account error, try again in 24 hours.
- If you continue to have problems uploading a photo, please try different browsers.
- Contact the WolfCard office if problems persist.