Your WolfCard is also a prox card which is an electronic door access card used for admittance into many areas on campus. The hiring department will request required door access through Facilities Management.
If Your Prox Card is Not Working
- Are you enrolled for classes? Student cards will remain active between semesters if you are registered for the following semester.
- Did you freeze your card? Contact Facilities Management
- Did you report a lost card found to Facilities Management?
- Ask your supervisor or department head if your status has changed.
- If you have damaged your Prox card the replacement fee is $15.
- Do not carry your card in a back pocket, it should be carried in a sturdy holder.
- Do not punch holes in your card for any reason.