Find review sessions times
- A list of review session times is below. If you class or instructor is blank, that means there are no currently scheduled review sessions.
- Emails are sent to students via class rosters in MyNevada. These notices are sent typically one or two days before the sessions.
- The Math Center's Google Calendar has the times of the weekly review sessions.
- The Math Center's Facebook page is updated weekly with review session times.
- The monitor in the Math Center has the weekly review session schedule.
- Instructors are asked to make announcements in class.
Don't see a review session for your exam?
Most likely we don't have your class syllabus. Email it to us with the subject line "Class Syllabus" and we will do our best to schedule a review session as soon as possible.
Final review rally
Before final exams, we hold two-hour comprehensive review sessions divided up by class and instructor.