- UNR-DRI joint Postdoc Program
- Postdoctoral fellowships and searchable databases
- Several policy fellowships are listed at AAAS
- The University's job page has a listing of open Postdoc job positions.
- The University's search tool may be used to help find funding opportunities.
- Instructions for using the InfoEd Funding Opportunity Database (SPIN) are also available.
- Johns Hopkins University Postdoctoral Funding Opportunities
Postdoctoral travel awards for professional development
The University of Nevada, Reno Office of Postdoctoral Affairs, with support from the Graduate School, is pleased to provide Professional Development travel awards to postdocs on a competitive basis. These awards are designed to support postdocs' professional development needs by providing reimbursement for activities that directly enhance the individual's professional growth. Such activities include, but are not limited to, fieldwork, conference travel, workshop attendance, and completion of special courses. Award submissions are now accepted year-round to accommodate your last-minute funding needs.
Learn more about the required qualifications and application process for travel awards.